The Secret to a Long-lasting Relationship


What makes a relationship last long?

We all know that having committed into something needs effort for it to work. That also goes well into a relationship. Loving someone is not enough for the relationship to last long. It needs a lot of factor for you to exert to make that relationship work and last long.

As for me, understanding your love-one is the most important thing for a relationship to last long. Everything really won't work without understanding. It's the most important factor if your going to work on something. In other words, love goes hand on hand with understanding. But of course a relationship also won't work with just this two. As what I've said, it needs a lot of factor to work on a long lasting relationship. There's honesty to consider, and goes hand on hand with being faithful.

Being unfaithful is the number one reason in destroying a relationship. But we don't really think why a person is unfaithful. It might be that his or her understanding for love is not the real love that we think it is. We need to live in reality that a relationship really won't work if you're hiding something or cheating to your love-one.

For me, understanding results to honesty, being faithful and loving more. If you understand more, you think of ways that will make the relationship last long. If you failed once in making a relationship work, you have to understand that failure and work better next time. No one's perfect really. But always working on it will make it better and better and that will make the relationship last longer.


My Short Love Story

I am with my current girlfriend for almost 2 years now. We are facing a very big problem since because her parents don't like me. I really don't know why they don't like me. I think it started when her sister tries to make me look bad in their parents eye. Her sister also don't like me for her. But that does not affect our relationship. We are getting stronger and stronger every time there's someone or something that tries to break us. Challenges makes us stronger and we will stay strong for each other.

I love her from the start and I hope to settle in the future with her. She had all i wanted in a girl and the most important thing is that she understand me and I understand her also which makes our relationship as hard as steel.

I will always be there for her even if  her parents don't like me. I don't care about what they think. All that matters is that I love her and she loves me also.


Note:  This post is an entry to the Tide with Downy blog contest. Take a look at their Youtube video "Pag-ibig na Pangmatagalan" below.


Bangong Padala by Tide with Downy




2 comments:

  1. I can't agree with you more but every people has different personality so it might vary from person to person. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah,I know the girl you are talking about in your short love story Jai. Keep it up, kaya lagi nah nimu. ",

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 - jaycuizon - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Notes | MySquidoo