Nuffnang is Coming to Cebu


Finally, Nuffnang is having an event on Cebu. It's a meet and greet event at Red Box, Ayala Center Cebu on April 28,2012 (Saturday), 1:30PM - 4:30 PM. They will be having ultimate Karaoke challenge and will be raffling off gift certificates and prizes from their sponsors.

If I would be the Nuffnang tour guide in their visit here in Cebu, I would take them to the heritage landmark in Cebu. Like for example, the Magellan's Cross beside the Basilica del Santo NiƱo and the Port San Pedro. It would be a great honor to present to them such great sites. And we will dine at the known Larsian Barbeque place. I bet they will love the food there. I just wish I'm the tour guide but unfortunately I'm not. ^^


The events major sponsors are Red Box, Shopwise, and SumoSam.

This South Out: The Cebu invasion event would be for Nuffnangers who based on Metro Cebu. This would a high time to know Nuffnang publishers in Cebu. See you there guys!





2 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 - jaycuizon - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Notes | MySquidoo