My ZALORA Wishlist


Summer is a great time to do activities I love. But these activities wouldn't be possible without the apparel and things needed. I like to play basketball in my vacant time during summer and spending some time traveling and going into beaches.

Here is my ZALORA Wishlist consisting the apparels I need to the things I love during summer.

First, I really want a new basketball shoes and I found a great AND1 basketball shoes in ZALORA.

ELEV8 MID by AND1

The next items in my wishlist is for traveling and beach apparel. Consist of a bag, summer shorts, a sleeveless and a pants. I found a beautiful Jansport bag while browsing ZALORA, a fashionable sleeveless shirt and summer shorts, and a nice pants. Below are the screenshots.

 BLACK LABEL SUPERBREAK by Jansport
Perfect to pack up things in a short trip or going to beach. 


 Kampung Blank Singlit by Pestle & Mortar
This one should be a great attire together with the summer short below.

STOLEN BOARDSHORTS by Stoked Inc
A simple but fashionable summer short which I like because it's white. LOL

The last item in my wishlist is a pants that would be great for unexpected gatherings or parties on summer. This one is light brown in color which I think will suit any of my available polo shirts and other uppers.

Chinos with striped waistband by 101 New York

That would be all for "MY ZALORA Wishlist". Want some unique items? Just browse the ZALORA site and purchase it online.





Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 - jaycuizon - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Notes | MySquidoo